Your plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered. Patients with insurance are required to pay a 35% down payment; otherwise charges are due in full at the time of service. We do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover payments.
Please ask a member of our staff about financing options available through CareCredit. We will review our payment options to accommodate your financial needs.
We care about you (our patient) and we know that having surgery can cause anxiety (to say the least). We do not want the financial aspect to add any confusion, so we have provided this information to help you understand clearly your payment options and responsibilities. If you request it, an estimate can be provided prior to your treatment. It is only an “estimate” but we will make every effort for its accuracy. All estimates are based on primary dental insurance to calculate your co-payment.
- We will submit two insurance claims for you at no charge. However, any additional submissions, resubmissions or requests for additional information will carry a minimal fee to you at the rate of $5 per occurrence.
- All charges are due in full by 90 days after provision of services, regardless of whether or not your insurance has made payment. We will work with you and your carrier to try and finalize payment before this time.
- Insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. We may NOT be a party of this contract. Although we may estimate what your insurance company may pay, it is the insurance company that makes the final determination of your eligibility.
- If your insurance company requires a referral and/or preauthorization, you are responsible for obtaining it. Failure to obtain the referral and/or preauthorization may result in a lower payment from the insurance company.
- Any account not paid in full by 90 days will be assessed a 5% per month account service charge, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Return checks: A fee of $35 is charged if a check is returned by the bank for any reason and the account is then to be paid in full immediately by cash or money order.
- Past Due Accounts: On any past due account you agree to pay any collection, attorney or court cost incurred. In case of any legal action, you agree the venue shall be in Butler County, Ohio.
We participate and are considered “in-network” for many dental insurance plans, including:
- Anthem (BC/BS) Dental
- Delta Dental
- Dental Care Plus
- United Health Dental